Don't let the recession get you down. Take it as an opportunity to be creative. Stay tuned in the weeks to come as I walk you through my office makeover! With just $150 and some creativity, you can make the most of a small budget. A fresh coat of paint and a refinished chair in a fun fabric can make all the difference.Take it from an expert...Eddie Ross! Eddie is a master at reinventing castaway pieces and turning them into one of a kind gems. His work is simply amazing! It just goes to show that you don't have to buy mass produced items when you can make them yourself. Be creative (it can be habit forming)!!!
image from eddieross.com
2 comments:
OMG you are the best!!!
I love your blog!!!
xo
E
Hi... um... I am waiting for your next entry whenever you're ready...
Love you.
Post a Comment