Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mother's Day is just around the corner....

Jane Marvel Puddle Jumper. You have to check out Jane's bags. Her luggage just makes you want to travel. There are so many styles and patterns available. I love this little carry on number.
For the new mom: Cake Diaper Bag. Talk about style!



Obrien and Schridde Beaded and Elegant Frames, available in a variety of sizes.
There are 6 different styles available and they each come in 5 different colors. The frames are all handmade by a couple in California.

One of Oprah's personal favorites. John Wind Classic Initial Charm and Pearl, $90. There is also a petite initial version.Kevia Collection, 22K gold vermeil rings. They come in a set of 3, $130. Fun aprons for the mom that loves to cook and look sassy. Clarissa Hamami aprons, $22.
Don't forget your mom this Mother's Day.
To My Fabulous, Design Loving Mom:
Mama, I love you and I am so thankful for your life! You are my dearest friend and biggest fan. You are a selfless servant and an example to all. You have touched so many lives with your unconditional love.

No comments: