
Even though I grew up in the Texas Panhandle, each year we made the long journey to Florida's Emerald Coast. I have so many fond memories vacationing here as a child. It has been so much fun to now travel there with my husband and visit some of my favorite sites.
Seaside has always been one of my favorite little getaways. There is something so charming about this place. The picture above is the local post office...how cute is that?
Now, you might be wondering how the Goodwill and vacationing in Florida correlate. Well, over the past three or four years I have been hitting up some prime time thrifting while on vacation. The Destin/Santa Rosa area has some great thrift stores where I have scored some fantastic prizes.
1 comment:
What fun! I love the Florida coast too, and yes, Seaside is about the most charming place I have ever been! Can't wait to see what you do with the chair!
Post a Comment