Let's take a trip...shall we?? I am freezing and could use a day at the beach!

The Emerald Coast of the Florida Panhandle has been one of my favorite spots since I was a child. My parents took me there for the first time when I was 3 months old. Undoubtedly, this place holds a special place in my heart and I am thankful for the sweet memories made here.

Rosemary Beach is one of the newer developments in the Florida Panhandle and I find this place to be simply intriguing. I really think that little gnomes come out at night and make sure that every little thing is in place. It is magical!

Tracery Interiors is based in Rosemary and if you get a minute, please check out their work. We had the opportunity to work with them on some linens for projects when I was in Birmingham (they also have an office in Bham).

Ahhhh, if only. I about fell over and started crying on my way to the subway this morning. I was ready to surrender to the frigid cold! I had repeat over and over to myself that "it will be warm again, it will be warm again".

Another peak at Tracery Interiors work.

A home in Rosemary. Stunning!

So, let's all just take a moment and pretend we are here. Maybe this will take my case of the Mondays away. A girl can dream!!
3 comments:
Let's plan a trip to the beach together, what do you say?
trip? beach? i'm in!!!
I want to be there too! It was 20 degrees in Texas this morning and for us, that is cold! I love the architecture in Rosemary Beach and the neighboring towns - so much to see and dream about! Great photos!
Post a Comment