I was in Beverly Hills two weeks ago for work. I was working one block off Rodeo Drive, so I slipped away for a minute to browse the Ralph Lauren Home store. Have you ever seen one? Divine. Simply put. I could easily get lost in there for hours!

This man just oozes sophistication.
We have been on the go since we arrived here, but I made it a point this weekend to paint our apartment. Adam was a great sport! I must say, paint makes all the difference in the world. I can't wait to share before and after pics of our place. Still in the works...so you will just have to wait! :)
If you are looking to paint, I highly recommend Ralph Lauren paints. The color palette is fantastic and I have never been disappointed with the finished product. I love this color above. It is dark, but at the same time so rich and inviting.
Do you remember these chairs? Eddie Ross used Ralph's Seawashed Blue to makeover these thrift store finds. I didn't even realize it until after I had painted that I had used the same color on one of my walls.We have 11 foot ceilings, so I wasn't about to go all out with the brush. So, we just painted the back wall that you see when you walk in the apartment. The wall has two huge windows, which overlook a park and some historic buildings with metal roofs that have aged that brilliant greenish color. So, now our wall is just an extension of our outside view.
I love it!!
1 comment:
I can't wait to see your apt! I love that dark blue color. I agree - Ralph definitely oozes sophistication. I love how he is so preppy and trendy at the same time. :)
Post a Comment