Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Thrift Store Finds

Housing Works Thrift Shops is now one of my favorite destinations for a bargain in the city. With seven shops in some of Manhattan's upscale neighborhoods, Housing Works is a hot spot for a fabulous find.

With designer clothing, furniture, shoes, bags, etc...you are bound to find a treasure. Better yet, Housing Works generates over $12 million in profits to help those in need in NYC. The inventory is turning over daily and even Sarah Jessica Parker is a fan!


My family was in town this past weekend and we made a stop at the Gramery Store. I spotted an Arteriors lamp right as I walked in the door. $15. Are you kidding me??? The Arteriors line is one of my personal favorites. I left all of my lamps at home, so I was thrilled when I found this one.
You can shop Housing Works online. They have auctions and "buy now" selections.

1 comment:

bluehydrangea said...

$15? What a steal! I am headed over to their site right now..thanks for the tip!