A fellow lamp lover! He has 14 lamps in this tiny apartment. Don't be frightened by small spaces!
If anyone comes across some lamps that look like these yellow ones....buy them....I will reimburse you.
Check out the inside scoop. I have uploaded a video tour of Ron's apartment (see the sidebar)
Moving into a small space can be challenging, not only from a design standpoint, but also for your marriage :) My good friend Chelsea, who writes the design blog Design 59 also lives here in the city. She has fantastic taste and is in the same boat. We are both living in studio spaces and have been given the task of making our new places feel like home.
Understanding my dilemma, she sent me the link to Ron Marvin's website. Ron is a designer in the city and his taste is spot on. His Chelsea apartment is about 350 square feet, but it is 350 sq feet of fabulous. I was so inspired by his "small living" solution. Thanks Ron for showing us the ropes!
On another note: Thanks to Linda from AZ for your kind words. Thanks for joining and hope to hear from you again soon!
1 comment:
* Oh, my... I came to visit and see your nice note... THANK YOU!!!
The clear, clean "preciseness" (is that even a proper WORD?) of the colors in the photos today speak to me~ am in love w/ white & chocolate (Oooh! Come to think of it, I'm ALSO in love with chocolate... brown OR white! Grins!)~~~
YUMMY BLOG today!
Merci!
Linda in AZ *
Post a Comment