Friday, December 4, 2009

Lovely

I know I have told you before, but Bella Notte Linens is one of my favorite lines. The have such a diverse offering in both fabrics and color ways.


Quilted Linen in graphite and Linen in white and chocolate







How sweet is this? Perfect for a young girl's room.



In my opinion, there is nothing more romantic than all white bedding.



Here they have used Velvet in chocolate, and various patterns in creme


Charming! The combinations of fabric and colors are simply endless. I love this look...not your tradition blue or pink. You could use this for a boy or girl. I would add touch of whimsy with a chandelier and some vintage children's art.



Funky Mama!










Bella's loungewear is divine. Little numbers that make you feel like a lady.


Ahhh...the Quilted Linen again. The color above is fawn. This piece comes in coverlets, shams, and bumpers. With over 25 colors to choose from, you can't go wrong with this classic look.

Check out their site for more linen inspiration and for a retailer near you!


images via Bella Notte Linens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love! love! love bella notte!! just put my new duster on our master bed and put it on today's blog. i'm so lucky i have a local lovely who keeps these gorgeous linens in stock. love your blog!
xo, katie