Last winter when we met up with Eddie Ross at the Atlanta flea market, I purchased some beautiful architectural prints. Are they framed?? Of course not! They along with maps of Paris are stored behind my sofa. Someday!!

Trish at Trouvais added these to her own collection. Beautifully framed French letters. How romantic??? Speaking of letters, lets just say that I am a sucker for Nicholas Sparks and will be going to see "Dear John" (possibly opening weekend). Adam has already suggested that I find a friend to join me for that venture :) So what if "A Walk to Remember" is practically the only movie I have ever purchased........I am not ashamed!!

more framed letters.
This blog is named after my beloved Mimi. During World War II, my grandfather and Mimi kept a beautiful correspondence through letters. I think that I have a new project of my hands. I would love to be reminded of their love story everyday by framing their letters as artwork.

A different kind of vintage, these old subway signs would be tribute to my new stomping grounds. These are available at Uncrate.
Vintage Paris Map, Restoration Hardware
Please tell me that you are familiar with Natural Curiosities. I say this all the time, BUT, another one of my favorite companies. Splendid I tell you!!!
The picture above is just another example of N.Q. fabulous selection.
Just a bit of inspiration for this Friday. Mom and I had a heart to heart and we vow to frame our vintage finds!
Can't wait for next week and the big event at Bloomingdale's! Eddie, along with 2 other designers, are competing in the Bloomingdale's window display challenge. Elle Decor is sponsoring Eddie and I can't wait to go and support a good friend (and his tremendous talent).
Pictures to come!
Happy Weekend one and all!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment