Remember the story about Lola and our sofa that I wrote about HERE.
Well, the little monster has been at it again.

I was doing the laundry the other night and pulled off all of the sofa covers to give them a much needed wash. I dropped the laundry off and then headed downstairs to the gym.

Only to return and find that our Ikea sofa cushion (the lovely foam with batting) was yet again the victim of my puppy (or should say...puppies) crazy ways.

She had make quick work of the cushions that I mistakenly left on the ground. Look at that face, she is proud of her work.

Miss Lucy likes to play the sweet and innocent one, but I secretly know she is just as much trouble!
I think I need to start a blog about these two. They are a constant source of laughter, entertainment, and at times, frustration! But, I love them still.
I am thinking "Dog and the City". nice.
Thanks Ikea for again saving the day with an inexpensive sofa!
1 comment:
* I just asked my DH to come see this for a chuckle (sorry!), but my Sis had a problem with a resident mouse for AGES... he's FINALLY gone (The Caribbean, they think!), but so are two very $ silk upholstered LR chairs!!!
Post a Comment