So, I was taking a look at Elle Decor's new website,
and I noticed a little feature section,"Dog Decor".
The photos feature the fun spaces of designers along with man's best friend.

Fashion Designer Istavan Francer's (for Theory) home
photo by Eric Piasecki

Fashion Designer, Nanette's Lepore's chic dressing room and her little lady, Bunny.
photo by William Waldron

And Decorator Natasha Esch's lovely shoe closet along with her regal pug.
photo by William Waldron
Now, just so we are clear, I don't have a fancy shoe closet or a dressing room. But, I did come home yesterday to find that a little someone had taken over my "shoe area" and well...

A closeup of the damage.
The culprit.
Bless her heart. She really needs some doggy Xanax to calm her fears. And she looks so innocent....doesn't she?!!
So, until we are out of the terrible twos, the toddler phase, whatever you want to call it...I will forgo the fancy shoe closet.



1 comment:
Hey sweets... I had a similar incident this week involving a certain Lulu and a pair of mui muis. :(
Wanted to let you know I tagged you in the 6th pic game! xoxo e
Post a Comment