In August I began working for Nancy Koltes Fine Linens, a luxury Italian linen line. I manage the New York Showroom working with designers in the city as well as managing press relations (given that a majority of publications are based here in Manhattan).
This has been such a unique and wonderful opportunity.
I am constantly inspired by the people that I get to work with and I love being able to play
a small role in some really exciting installations.
Our new website went live this week and I am really excited about the direction that we are headed.

I have the privilege of working in the same office as Nancy and get to watch her bring a collection to life. She is truly a pioneer in the world of luxury linens and her pieces have been used by celebrities, architects, interior designers and have graced the pages of
shelter magazines for years.
All of her fabrics are manufactured in Italy and cut and sewn in our facilities in Chicago. She has a remarkable talent and even greater, there is a beautiful story of inspiration behind each piece that she creates. Eleanor's Ribbon (picture above, available in 7 different colorways) has been in the line since 1984 and remains just as popular today.
In fact, we are so honored that designer Michael Smith used Eleanor's Ribbon in white/opal for the master suite at the White House!! How cool is that??
Gramercy (a new introduction print on percale)





3 comments:
Sara - I feel like you have a much more important/fancy job than I realized. I should be more in awe of you. If I plan a trip to NYC to visit you I'm going to have to get a new wardrobe so I can fit in to your fancy shmancy city life. :) love you! proud of you!
Great job for a great girl!!!
The web site rocks.
xo xo
Gorgeous! Love all of them!
E + J
Post a Comment