Hello! It's been a long time since I blogged last, but with good reason. We are having a baby!!! Yup, it's official. I am 16 weeks and we find out what we are having next Wednesday. We are thrilled, nervous, excited...so many emotions. Of course we immediately began thinking...well...we live in a really, really small studio and the baby is due when our lease is up. Where should we move? Can we even afford a bigger space? Let's face it...another 2k a year for a piece of dry wall and about 100 more sq. feet doesn't really seem like a wise use of our money! So we are in the process of showing our apartment and waiting to see what happens. Really just taking it a day at a time. I took before pics of our space and then recently took some more pictures last week for our rental ad. It is amazing what some paint, ikea and flea market finds and a little love will do to 475 sq. feet. Bless it.




I took the closet doors off, hung floor to ceiling curtains in their place and then connected two of the doors to create a headboard/space divider. I had good intentions to paint the doors or do something creative, but never got around to it.

check out that kitchen. no dishwasher, no counter space, no drawer. Good thing I don't cook!
And...that gorgeous blue toliet. Isn't it special :)


Hope that you all are enjoying these warm summer months. If you know any one that is looking for an apartment on the Upper West Side, just let me know :)
1 comment:
FIrst let me say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting!
Next... the apartment looks fantastic! Good stuff. :)
Post a Comment