Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Trad Home

It's here! Traditional Home has teamed up with Lonny for the new Trad Home online magazine. I was upset to see Domino close, I was thrilled when Lonny came on the scene. Now, even better, these two publications have joined forces to create Trad Home. This online magazine, all 347 pages, is packed with fabulous articles, photos and inspiration.




Even more exciting, Trad Home is introducing 20 New Traditionalists. 20 young designers with an impeccable eye for design and style. These New Traditionalists have "the ability to explore what it means to be traditional in the 21st century." This crew includes Erika Powell of Urban Grace Interiors, Tom Delavan, and Ron Marvin along with 17 other inspirational designers.

I am pumped because tomorrow night I will be attending the New Trad Launch Party here in Manhattan along with my good friend from college, Chelsea. Hopefully I will get some fun shots.

Check out the site....I know you won't be disappointed.

No comments: