Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just Kidding.....

Ok. Let's have an honest conversation. My life has been, how shall I say....wild, crazy, filled with twits and turns. You know my post from last month (after a long hiatus) well...just kidding...things have changed yet again. For the better. And, I. Am. Thrilled!

Drum roll....
I have come back to work for Nancy Koltes and I couldn't be happier. I was away for almost 4 months pursuing another opportunity. To keep it short and simple, I feel so honored that Nancy would allow me to come back. I have said it before and I will say it again, Nancy Koltes is truly one of the classiest women I have ever met. I feel privileged to work alongside her on a daily basis. Her work and life are marked with integrity and that is something I deeply admire.

I feel like I have jumped right back in where I left off and I am excited about what we have coming up. Nancy and I are busy preparing for the Architectural Digest Home Show.
The show will run from March 17- 20 in Manhattan at Pier 94.


Over 300 vendors, designer and architects will be on hand. Nancy will be showing her latest introductions along with her other collections and her line of European down. The week is filled with parties and events. We are really looking forward to it and I will definitely post some pictures of our display.


New: Nancy Koltes, "Sonata" in lavender


Nancy Koltes, "Como" comforter and pillows.
The ultimate in sleep luxury: 100% silk jacquard with 850-900 fill power Supreme white goose down.

Shortly after the AD Show I am off to High Point for market. Maybe by then New York will have welcomed Spring. I sure hope so because it is time to put the jackets away. They have worn out their welcome.

Undeniably, I have learned a lot over the course of the last 4 months, and for that, I am eternally grateful.

It is so nice to be home again.

No comments: