JOJ (Jean on Jean) is NOT ok!

(image from Elle)
I have been flipping through my magazines lately and, at first, I thought my eyes were deceiving me. Then, it happened one too many times to ignore. I am no fashionista and typically stick to blogging about the home....but I couldn't resist. Foolish I tell you! Don't leave the house in this. It is for your own good. I mean, heck, if you wear this you might as well bring back the big 'ole Dooney & Burke from the late 80's (you know what I am talking about)...hotness!
3 comments:
I Agree!! I don't know a lot about style, but I know this is NOT a pretty trend.
I saw this in a magazine today too! I like to call that a "denim disaster". Must be stopped!
i say cut the sleeves off, make the pants into jorts, throw in a six pack of strohs, some pall mall shorts, and some socks with the sandals and i say we have a deal.
Post a Comment