Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nancy Koltes: Beverly Hills

Just wanted to share some great photos of our retail store in Beverly Hills. The store is located on N. Beverly Drive and if you are ever in the area you should definitely stop in!









Nancy's new line of fine European Down.










(And of course if you are ever in NYC, stop by the showroom to meet Nancy!)

6 comments:

plainlyjane said...

I want to crawl into that store and take a nap.

Lilacandgrey said...

Ekk! I may have to meet Nancy very soon!
<3

Unknown said...

a girl after my own heart--I just love linens! Pretty post and so happy to follow you :)

blydesign said...

Just found your blog and love it! Look forward to following :)

Unknown said...

Yikes...I am a linens addict, this looks amazing! So happy to have found your blog!

Erica Cook said...

I. Want. To. GO! xo e