Hello, friends! It has been awhile. The summer has been a busy one so far, filled with travels and visits from family and friends. I hope that you all are enjoying your summer and not melting. The weather in the city has been, well, H.O.T. I have to remind myself when I arrive at work feeling the need to take a sink bath that there were times this winter when I wanted to just surrender to the snow!
Back to it. Nancy and I had the privilege of meeting with Robert Stern's office a few weeks ago.
In their own words:
"Robert A.M. Stern Architects, LLP, is a 220-person firm of architects, interior designers, and supporting staff. Over its 41 year history, the firm has established an international reputation as a leading design firm with wide experience in residential, commercial, and institutional work."
Their work is undeniably beautiful; from homes, to resorts and museums the finished product is spot on.

House on Buzzards Bay
South Dartmouth, MA

Residence in Bel Air

House on Buzzards BaySouth Dartmouth, MA

Residence in Bel Air






No comments:
Post a Comment